Work for Rural Health Care, Inc!
Medical Position in Presho, SD
Access Health – Presho has an immediate opening for a full-time clinic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Registered Nurse (RN) or Medical Assistant (MA). No evenings or weekends. Generous compensation and benefit package await qualified candidate. Position is open until filled. Applications, available below, may be submitted to Jim Hardwick, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rural Health Care, Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant. Reporting to the CFO, this position will be responsible for performing high-level finance functions consistent with the organizations strategic plan, vision and objectives of a rapidly growing healthcare system. Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in accounting, or business with accounting emphasis and 5 years of relevant high-level accounting experience is preferred. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes.
Desirable candidates shall possess:
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree with accounting emphasis.
- Relevant high-level finance experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of internal controls and GAAP accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of internal controls.
- Demonstrated proficiency with commonly used accounting software.
- Analytic skills.
Competitive compensation and benefit package. Open until filled. Additional information or description of duties may be obtained by contacting Jim Hardwick, CEO at email@example.com